Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Funny Daisy and New Yarn Waiting to be Used

Here's a photo of Daisy doing a funny walk with her trousers legs pulled up. I was standing in the kitchen talking, and all of a sudden Daisy appeared in the doorway, exactly like this, and said "boo!", I thought it was so funny I burst out laughing - what a cute, funny girl!!! She did it again in the front room and I was lucky to get a photo of her this time. She's teething at the moment - her canine teeth - so is doing a lot of dribbling which you can see on her top.

Daisy
I bought the yarn in the first and third photos from my local market - not too expensive, and really nice. The pastel shades in the middle photo I bought today from Hobbycraft - very soft baby yarn.

I wish I had a camera that could get colours to show up properly on the computer - they just don't seem to be right somehow.

Bright neon yarns  - these are actually MUCH zingy-er in real life - MUCH brighter! 
Pastel shades - don't you just hate it when you get them all home and notice that one is 4-ply, not DK, like the others!?
I'm not sure what to do with these ones yet, but I like them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet