Thursday, 17 May 2012

New Mug Cozys Just Listed on Etsy

Hello all, I gave up on the Story a Day for May. I just didn't have the time and found it quite stressful trying to get it done every day - it was too much like homework! I may have a go at writing more in the future, as I've got some ideas bubbling around in my mind, but at my own slower pace.

I have been wanting to get my Etsy Store re-stocked though, so here are 3 ready-to-ship mug cozys with built-in coaster that I've just listed. They are £6.50 each, and 100% wool.

I've also listed the pattern for these if you'd prefer to crochet them yourself, it's just £2.75.

And, if you place an order via my Facebook Etsy Shop you'll get 15% off, until further notice! Woo hoo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet