Thursday, 23 February 2012

'Teach Me How to Crochet' - My New Blog

Here (http://teachmehowtocrochet.blogspot.com/) is a link to my new Blog - 'Teach Me How To Crochet'.

I wanted to have a place where I can add links to all the lovely places I've been to on the internet, where I've learned new techniques, bought patterns, found books, and made friends.

I'd be delighted if you'd join me over there, and if you have any websites which you think I may find useful to add then please let me know.

It's a work-in-progress at the moment, so please check back often as I get a bit more organised.  

I feel that this could be a really great place to be!

2 comments:

  1. I only knit and have tried to crochet and all I can do is a chain, I wonder if that web site would really work for reaching me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joyce, I think links to videos would help you - I'll see if I can suggest some for you on there. I've found that they really help me, especially when you can pause and rewind! I hope you give it a try.

      I wish I could knit, I've been having trouble with that!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet