Tuesday, 17 January 2012

I Finished a Crochet Scarf for Daisy

This week I made a scarf for Daisy with 100% wool using a crochet granny stripe stitch, using a 4.00mm hook. It was like crocheting with Neapolitan ice-cream - strawberry, vanilla and chocolate - mmmmm!!

The yarn is Patons Fairytale Dreamtime DK Pure Wool (Baby Yarn 100% Wool). Shade: Baby Colour - 04182. 

I'll be adding a link to the pattern on my Patterns and Tutorials tab (above) in the next couple of days.





Here's a block of Neapolitan ice-cream, just to tempt your taste buds!! 

Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! And now I *do* want icecream! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look seriously yummy! I want ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth - perhaps we can have an ice cream party!! I'm in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty little scarf and if she eats the ice cream while wearing it it will be camoflagued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie!! We haven't tried her with ice-cream yet, but she likes most things at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the scarf matches the ice-cream perfectly. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf looks yummy!

    I am going to look up that yarn, I have not seen Fairytale by Patons, looks nice!

    You need to show a pic of Daisy wearing that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet