Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year to you all! I've decided that this year I'm going to learn to knit - I've just bought this book with some vouchers I received for Christmas: Usborne's 'How to Knit', by Fiona Watt & Stella Baggott.

I think it's a children's book, so this should make it easy to learn, with easy-to-follow photos and diagrams. I'm also hoping that Jay or Daisy might like to learn one day, so this book should help them too.

I'm also planning to write and sell my original crochet patterns on Etsy, Ravelry and on my Website (which will also need to be updated to show the changes).

I also plan to update this Blog regularly, so I hope you can come back again soon.

What are your plans for the coming year? Whatever they are, I hope that you all have a wonderful 2012 - the year of the London Olympics!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool for you! You will love knitting once you get the hang of it. I do both and find I like them equally depending on what I want to do, but knitting is definitely more versatile.

    Happy New Year,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth, it will be good to know how to do both, hopefully to a reasonable standard!

    Happy New year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Good luck with your plans. I think they sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda! Have a great 2012 too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet