Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Christmas Morning - Photos

Daisy's First Present for her First Christmas

Jay opening his presents on his 6th Christmas

We had a good time opening presents on Christmas morning, Jay wanted a train for his train set, and because Father Christmas thought he'd been a good boy, he received just what he wanted.

Sadly it didn't work properly, so it had to go back to the North Pole and Jay has chosen another train as a replacement. I really hope the next one works, as it's so disappointing to see your child upset at Christmas.

It was a real pleasure seeing how Daisy interacted with her presents, she was really interested in ripping the paper!

We went to visit my brother and his family in the late afternoon, and had a lovely time seeing my niece (age 6) and nephew (age 2). Another unfortunate thing was when I started wheezing and coughing, and realised that their guinea pig was giving me an allergic reaction (he is living in the living room during winter - and usually lives outside in the garden), so we had to leave after about half an hour, and it took me a couple of hours to get myself back to normal.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet