Thursday, 4 August 2011

Pinterest-ing My Dear Watson . . .

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's a great place where you can 'pin' items that you like on virtual 'boards'. 

I joined about 6 weeks ago and I have become seriously addicted! I like to look at it every day to see what new items have been added by people I'm following, and whether I want to re-pin some of their things, as well as pictures from emails or other websites I like.

Pinterest is a place where you can add pictures of all the things you like to boards such as 'Clothing & Accessories', 'Crafty Things', 'Gorgeous Colours'.  You can have lots of different boards so you can be really organised in your pinning.

Here's just a small sample of some of the things I've added recently - aren't they pretty??!


2) Sherbert Swirl Sewn Tutu and headband set
3) Rainbow coloured mosaic: Sonia King Mosaics "Nebula Chroma"
4) Rainbow Elf Coat by Katwise - OOAK Rainbow Magic

It would be lovely to see some of you on Pinterest and to see what pretty things you like too. If you do decide to join let me know and I'll follow you!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I have heard much about it but I simply do NOT have the time to get hooked on something new compurty!!!! So don't be tempting me.... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've probably seen some of my posts that get sent to FB from Pinterest. It is a good thing if you've got spare time, but it's not so good if you have other things that need doing more. Good place to find inspiration though, as you can type in a particular search and a collection of interesting things appears, as if by magic! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet