Wednesday, 13 July 2011

I Made 2 More Dribble Bibs!

I made (and sold) 2 more Dribble Bibs!  I'm charging $9.70 / £6.00 each, so let me know if you would like one!

A 'school playground friend' wanted a bib for her son, after seeing the one Daisy has been wearing (see previous post); so I made the 'Tea Pots' fabric one first, she liked it so much that her Mum wanted one made from 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' fabric, so here they both are, before being given to the little boy.

'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' fabric - Dribble Bib 3 - For personal use only - not for sale.

Liberty 'Tea Pots': Blue fabric - Dribble Bib 2.

2 comments:

  1. That is great that you found a market for those great bibs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce! I've put them in my Etsy store now - I think they'e great! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet