Sunday, 5 June 2011

Sock Monkeys

Here's the first gorgeous Sock Monkey that I made for my son - he chose the socks - turquoise circles on a white background.

'Ziggy' - Sock Monkey No.1
After a lot of deliberation we decided to call him 'Ziggy' - a perfect name I think!

I liked making him so much I've decided to make more for other people, and I'll sell them in my Etsy Store.

'Socks 3' on Flickr
I've got a large collection of new socks that are available to be made into huggable Sock Monkeys on my Flickr page. 

If you are interested in one, or know someone who might be, please pass their details on to me and I'll contact them within 24 hours. 

I'm very excited to be able to make bespoke Sock Monkeys, so if there are any colours or patterns that you prefer, please let me know.

Also, I've changed my Facebook Page to Groovy Pumpkin, so I'd appreciate it if you would follow me there now ~ thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable sock monkey. What would you charge for one?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet