Tuesday, 22 March 2011

OK, So I Bought Another Crochet Book Today!

Yes, that's right, I couldn't help myself!!

I was given some Hobbycraft vouchers for my birthday, and today was the first time I was able to get there.

I love books, as you may know, so that was the first section I went to and found this: 'Natural Crochet for Babies and Toddlers' by Tina Barrett


I like most of the patterns in there, such as 'Cotton Cot Mobile', 'Ribbon Shrug' (pictured on the front cover), 'Heart Blanket', and many more!

I just need a little more time to myself to get on with making these lovely items, and am sure this will happen a bit more as time goes by.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice crochet book, and you will have more time to your self, just cherish these days with your baby girl they will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce, I agree, she's turning into such an interesting little person already, with funny facial expressions! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet