Monday, 21 March 2011

New Books: 'Cute and Easy Crochet', and 'Wonders of the Universe'


Hi all, I've been a little lacking in my blogging recently, but I'm hoping to get back into it again when I sometimes get a little time to myself! Daisy is sleeping at the moment so this is gooooooood!

I bought a book on Saturday: 'Cute & Easy Crochet' by Nicki Trench, and am looking forward to having a go at some of these gorgeous crochet projects, in three difficulty levels: Beginner, Improver, and Enthusiast.  

Some projects I'll have a go at are: 'Mug Warmers' (Beginner),  the Improver level 'Baby Bibs', and I think I'll even be able to attempt some of the Enthusiast projects too, like the 'Mrs Mittens Purse'.


I also bought another book yesterday (at half price) called 'Wonders of the Universe' by Professor Brian Cox who has recently begun another excellent TV series - 'Wonders of the Universe' - on BBC2 at 9:00pm on Sunday evenings - it's great! Visit his Official Website for more information HERE.


By the way,  you can make a 'supersticky' Post-It Note too (like mine above), just click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Nice that you get some time to blog, hope all is well with Daisy...

    Very cute crochet book, and that BBC show/book looks great (we do not watch TV) but are into radio and just found that there is a radio theater on Sunday nights by "Focus on the Family"

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to you...I am sure that blogging is one of the last things you have time to get to while she is sleeping. But, when you get a chance we love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joyce, I like the occasional TV programme, but most of what's on I think is rubbish, so would rather watch a film or something I've recorded to watch when i have time. I like the radio too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tonya, thanks for the reminder not to do too much blogging - there are definitely lots of other things I could be doing instead, lol!

    Lovely to hear from you! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet