Wednesday, 12 January 2011

PacaPod - Fab Baby Changing Bag

Front of Bag
Back/Inside of Bag
I've just placed an order for this GORGEOUS Changing Bag from PacaPod!  I'm so excited as I saw it in Mothercare in black a couple of months ago and really wanted to get one there and then, but they're expensive, so I held off.

I hadn't forgotten about it though, and so today I looked on the PacaPod website and found that they do this lovely pink design version (Tutti Fruiti), which is MUCH better than the black one, and just had to have it! 

It's going to be really useful, particularly as the best feature, I think, is that it contains 2 separate 'pods' - one dedicated to feeding and the other for changing, and you can remove them both if you only need one at a time, or fill the larger outer bag separately - what a fabulous design!!  I can't wait for it to come!


Some Features:
  • 3 parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets for security
  • Inner cargo hold which stores the unique detachable feeder and changer pod
  • Feeder Pod - Fully insulated inner, holds up to 4 bottles and keeps warm for up to 3 hours, plus additional detachable insulated bottle cover (perfect for twins too!)
  • All 3 bags clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own
  • Remove pods and can use bag on it’s own, most lap tops fit inside cargo area
  • This is a baby changing bag, cool bag and nappy bag styled as a tote all rolled into one
Dimensions: 41cm x 31cm x 18cm – 1.08kg

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet