Saturday, 15 January 2011

Crocheted Water Bottle Bag Pattern

Crocheted Water
Bottle Bag
I hope your weekend is going well so far! I started making this Crocheted Water Bottle Bag last night and have been doing more today - it's a really easy pattern to follow. I might try THIS one next - a cute 'Smiling Sunflower Bag'.

I'm using Patons Smoothie DK 100% Acrylic yarn, Colour 2102 (Blue Mix), (used  previously HERE) with a 3.5mm hook, I'm not sure if it's going to be big enough though, so if I do it again I may use a slightly larger hook and thicker yarn.

I've nearly finished the actual bag section and will be starting the handles soon.  If you want a good beginner project then THIS really is the one for you!

* Photos of finished bag added HERE.

4 comments:

  1. That looks great, I only wish I croched along with my knitting, show us pics when you finish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leta - I'll put a photo on here later or tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet