Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Dreams For Sale HERE on my Blog, or at Etsy and Folksy!

DREAM - For Sale here on this Blog, or at Etsy and Folksy
NEW: Buy Now via PayPal, just select the number of letters you wish to purchase (in drop down box below), and in Notes to Seller, tell me what letters and colours you require, and any other personalization you'd like:


Personalized Felt Name Garland




I've been a little busy the past few days, I got a bit bored with all the Pumpkin posts, so I hope everyone had a lovely Halloween and didn't miss the pumpkin posts too much!

I would like to introduce you to ~~ Personalised Gifts for Special Occasions ~~ here at Groovy Pumpkin, and I would like to show you the first item of many that is now for sale here on this Blog (click on 'Buy Now' button above), or at Etsy or Folksy - 'Personalized Felt Name Garland - DREAM'. Detailed photos are at the bottom of this post.

Here is a beautiful felt Name Garland, this one spells the word DREAM and can be completely personalized to your own tastes. 
It is handmade with felt and has sequins and glass beads decorating each letter, they are stuffed with polyester toy filling and blanket stitched all around. They are sewn onto a beautiful ribbon which has loops on each end so can be hung easily on your wall.
Each letter is 4 inches / 10 cms high.
Any name or word can be made, and the following UK price guide may help:
£18.00 for 3 letters, £23.20 for 4 letters, £28.00 for 5 letters, £32.40 for 6 letters, £36.40 for 7 letters, £40.00 for 8 letters and then £5.00 per letter after that.
Free P&P on UK orders over £30.00!
We also offer personalized 3D felt pictures and children's mobiles, and personalized wall or door hangers - more items coming very soon!
I am more than happy to discuss special commissions for your special occasion.

I've also been creating a new website for Groovy Pumpkin, please pop along and let me know what you think.  I've already had some very encouraging feedback!  Click HERE to visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet