Sunday, 19 September 2010

When do you put YOUR Heating on?

Autumn Scene
The weather has been quite chilly lately here in Southampton in the South of England, and last night we decided to put our heating on as it's been getting quite Autumnal over the last few days.  

Our son's bedroom always seems to be the coldest room in the flat and needs warming up first, but is always the coolest in the Summer, which is great for him on really sweltering days.

This will be our 3rd Winter in our flat and it always seems ridiculously early to be putting the radiators on, so I was wondering what everyone else does - please leave a comment and let me know if you've put yours on yet!

I find it's lovely though at this time of year, as I'm generally a hot-blooded person who gets warm quickly, especially being pregnant, and I find it's really refreshing to be out and about when there's a bit of a nip in the air!

3 comments:

  1. The answer for me is whenever I feel cold.
    Yesterday evening the heating was on, today- not at all.
    I do have some friends who say never before October - but I think that's silly - if it needs be on, it goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had ours on last night too as a treat but I am trying to wait till October to eek out the pennies!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought October would be a good time to put it on too, but 'needs must', as they say!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet