Tuesday, 28 September 2010

We're Having a Baby . . . ???

Well, we've just come home from having our 20 week scan, and we can proudly reveal that we're having a little GIRL!!  

Here she is:

20 week scan
How amazing!!  Also all seems well according to the scan too, which is great news. We got to see lots of details - the head, brain, face, a really delicate hand, feet, and this amazing photo shows the baby really well from the side. 

It's still sinking in but it's great to know that we'll now have a boy and a girl! Some of the items of clothing I used to like looking at when I was pregnant with my son was the tiny baby girl swimming costumes, and now we'll be able to get one, along with all the other pretty frilly, sparkly, girlie clothes!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! She sure is beautiful in her scan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, I was so emotional when I found I was having a girl. Lovely news, Dianna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Dianna!! It's going to take a while for it to sink in I think - I can't wait to go 'pink' shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A girl! That's such a cute scan pic, she looks pretty comfy and happy. I have my 20 week scan on the 28th of october, I can;t wait!

    x hel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hel, I'll be looking out for your scan photo in a few weeks then! What do you think you're having - any thoughts? Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure. Was hoping for a boy but now I've gone towards a girl. Will be so pleased either way to know which and start planning. I'm mostly looking forward to the scan to make sure everything is well and to see the baby again!

    x hel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely for you! Girls rock, I have two :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hel and Bonnie! Earlier on in the pregnancy I had a song come into my head - 'Isn't she Lovely' by Stevie Wonder and thought "it's a sign"!! I had a similar thing happen when pregnant with my son - the song I had was 'Here comes the Sun' (son in my head!). I've actually just been out shopping for some pink sleep suits and vests - it was really nice! :D Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet