Thursday, 16 September 2010

Want to Show off your Handmades? Then Step this Way.

Have you ever wanted a place where you can show off your handmade goodies - for FREE? Well, I've created just the place:

Click on the link below and then click on 'Add your link' to show off your wonderful 'makes' - go on, have a look now, you'll make new friends while you're there too! There are no catches and no fees - it's just free and fun!

Here's the website where all the magic happens: http://groovymakes.blogspot.com/.

Groovy Makes is now also on Facebook - please take a look at this new page and share it with your friends. I think it's going to be beautiful!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! ;0)

    x hel x

    p.s. I am with bump too (well more flab at the moment but there is a baby in there somewhere!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - wow!! You're pregnant!! I've just been to your Blog and seen the pics - amazing! You're about a month behind me then.

    I thought I was following your Blog, but it appears I wasn't - I am now!

    Thanks for your comment - you are most welcome to add anything you've created (or even photos you want to show off) to the 'Groovy Makes' page.

    Have a great day xxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet