Monday, 6 September 2010

Amigurumi - Funky Fish

Here is 'Funky Fish' from 'Amigurumi' by Lan-Anh Bui and Josephine Wan that I just completed this morning.  

The yarn I used is Patons Smoothie DK, colour 2020 Multi Shade (100% acrylic, machine washable, do not iron, do not tumble dry, may be dry cleaned).

I'm really pleased with the result as I wanted to use this yarn for it's beautiful colours, and although it's different in colouring from the book's version I think it looks great!!  It's given me lots of practice in increasing and decreasing too, which is always good.

Funky Fish - side
Funky Fish - front
Funky Fish - top/back
Funky Fish - top fin
Funky Fish - side fin
Funky Fish - tail
Funky Fish - book version

9 comments:

  1. Oooh -- I like him in the multi-colors! And I especially like your felt eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, I thought I'd go with felt as I will be giving it to my new baby when he/she arrives!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is very cute! You must be delighted with him xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am, thanks very much Pat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the fish and elephants, you are so clever, would still like to try and crochet, it looks so beautiful. Hmmm, hopefully one day. Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I Love your Fish...very cool. I am your newest follower-Hope you will come by my blog and follow me too.

    www.homespunloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to have you here!! I'm following your Blog too! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH!! Way too cute Jane! I have to checkout the elephants, I collect them, and honestly have never seen any Amigurumi ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michele, lovely to see you here! Did you check out the elephants? They are cool aren't they!!

    Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet