Tuesday, 20 April 2010

My Bracelet is Featured in this Gorgeous 'Pink Passion' Treasury

I have had my 'Natural Hemp Macrame Bracelet with Magenta Sparkle Beads' bracelet featured in this lovely 'Pink Passion' treasury!  Many thanks to the lovely Amy from http://amyshandmadevintage.blogspot.com/ for this honour - it's the first time one of my handmade creations has been mentioned in a treasury - and it's great!!

I just want to remind you that this bracelet is For Sale at Etsy for $10.00.

It seems that pink is the colour of the moment, so I think I will follow suit and do a pink-themed post very soon.  Watch this space!!  Just having to wait for my computer to be returned (mended and updated) by my brother this evening - can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet