Sunday, 28 March 2010

Wonders of the Solar System

I can't wait for this evening! 

I'll be having a Chinese take-away for tea when my other half gets home from watching a football (soccer) Cup Final in London today, my tea will be yummy (probably consisting of lemon chicken and mushroom omelette), and then I will be watching the very brainy and witty, and quite lovely, Professor Brian Cox present the latest episode of 'Wonders of the Solar System' at 9:00pm on BBC2. 

In tonight's episode, 'Dead or Alive', Prof. Brian Cox shows how a planet's size can make the difference between life and death. 


Episode 1: Empire of the Sun
Episode 2: Order out of Chaos
Episode 3: The Thin Blue Line
Episode 4: Dead or Alive (tonight's episode)
Episode 5: Aliens

I'll be ordering this series on BluRay soon - it's due out on 12th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet