Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Welcome to Groovy Pumpkin's New Website!

I have now published my new website:
http://groovypumpkin.webs.com/!

As well as a Home page there is also a direct link to my Etsy store, a page to Contact me, and a Links page. There is also a Members Area, so if you would like to receive Members-Only special offers, or information on my new products don't forget to Sign In or Register!

You will find a beautiful selection of handmade macramé jewellery, and one-of-a-kind felt cup-cozys.

** ** Both cup-cozys are currently 33% OFF original price, for a limited period only - click here to go to the Groovy Pumpkin Etsy shop. ** **

COMING SOON: Handmade bags and purses, totes and shoppers - watch this space!

If you would like me to add a link to YOUR website please contact me, and I'll be happy to discuss this, in return for a link on your website to mine!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new website!! You are in todays EBSQ Friday Five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Amanda, hope you come along and see the Website develop over the coming months, and check out my new bags when they're ready.

    I'm thrilled to be in the 'EBSQ Friday Five' -it's really great news - I'm really excited!!

    Jane :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet