Friday, 12 March 2010

I've Been Featured on the 'EBSQ Friday Five'!!

The EBSQ Friday Five (EBSQ: Art Meets Blog v2.0) offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere, and yes folks, that includes the mention of me and my New Website!! I'm so excited!

I feel some hard work of the sewing kind coming on over the next few days, so I can start putting my new bags on Etsy, and making my Website/Blog/Store work their wonders!

A big thank you definitely goes to EBSQ!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! And your new website looks great! That's in my sometime future too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! I have something for you on my blog!! http://thepineconeteacup.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-birthday-weekend-construction-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the comments ladies!

    Sarah, if you want to start your own website it's easy - mine is very basic at the moment and will be improved on over the coming months - just go to this website and go for it . . . http://www.webs.com/. Good Luck!!

    Heather, I'm so chuffed at receiving your Circle of Friends Award!!!!! I'll post a separate Blog post about it later - thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet