Thursday, 4 February 2010

Completed Cath Kidston Bag

I received a fabulous book, 'Sew' by Cath Kidston, for Christmas 2009, which included already cut-out pieces of unique fabric specially printed for the book, a Cath Kidston fabric label and 3 white buttons all of which are to be made up into a bag.

This is my second sewing project and have used my sewing machine with confidence, sewing in zig-zag stitch, straight stitch, and even doing two button holes! I am so excited and pleased with the results, and look forward to using it on my next trip out.

I made a few changes by exchanging the white buttons for sparkling pink ones, and adding an additional lining in pink fabric, both of which I also received for Christmas; I have not added the label as yet, though may choose to sew this on in the future.




2 comments:

  1. I like the bag, it is very pretty and beautifully sewn. Dianna
    PS. I also like your free sewing phone case. Perhaps a little fastening over the top, like the Cath Kidston bag one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea - and thanks for the compliments! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet