Tuesday, 3 November 2009

The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus


Heath Ledger as 'Tony'

After just reading that Terry Gilliam said that he "didn't even want to finish" The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus when he first learnt of Heath Ledger's death, I thought I'd leave a comment on the Yahoo news page, as follows:

I loved this film, it was an incredibly sad way to complete the film without Heath, but it turned out really well with his 3 friends standing in; and especially when Johnny Depp says 'nothing is for ever, not even death'.

Heath hasn't died, so much as passed on, leaving us a great wealth of characters on film - and that will never die!

If you do see the film, wait right until the end of the credits, it's quite spooky!

I think it's terribly sad that we won't be able to see any of Heath Ledger's future work - which would have been amazing, of course.

I'm now waiting to see the film on DVD when it comes out to buy, to add to my full collection of Heath Ledger films!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet