Monday, 19 October 2009

What to do next?

I've been sorting out my art/craft cupboards over the past few days, as I've been wanting to get all my crafty stuff arranged onto themed shelves, instead of just piling things in there when we need to put everything out of the way when we have visitors. We've been here for 2 years now and I've only just started becoming more organised!

I've still got one more cupboard to pull out and re-organise, but I'm nearly there I think. I keep puting off doing any artwork at the moment as I need a bit of a confidence boost with regards to my creations - I've only sold one bracelet since May this year!

I think tomorrow I will take some photos of some of my older paintings and drawings and put them onto EBSQ, in addition to the jewellery I already have on there, I may even try to sell some on Etsy, we'll see!

In the meantime, 'here's one I made earlier', it's acrylic paint on a square box canvas with glitter . . .


Flower Power

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet