I received an email from Whats On 4 Little Ones today announcing their support of the Caudwell Children charity - see below for more information.
I just wanted to say thanks for opening my eyes to a wonderful charity and I hope that they continue to support the children for a very long time, and as my son has autism I feel that the more help our children can get the more they will be able to achieve in their lives!
Did you know?
* There are currently 770,000 disabled children in the UK.
* Every 25 minutes a severely disabled child is born.
* 100,000 children in the UK waiting for a wheelchair.
* 25,000 children have a life threatening illness and 104 children die every week from a childhood illness.
* 55% of families caring for a disabled child live in or on the margins of poverty.
And . . . did you also know?
* To date, Caudwell Children has donated over £2.27 million to help children with wheelchair needs.
* Since 2000 Caudwell Children has donated over £10 million worth of equipment, treatment or therapy to sick and disabled children living in the UK.
* Caudwell Children currently supports 1000's of families nationwide with on-going treatment or therapy.
* The Charity welcomes offers of support from both individuals and businesses, and because of the unique way the Charity is run, every penny that is donated goes directly to the children we help.
The Charity's ambassadors include Hollywood actress and author, Joan Collins, actress Elizabeth Hurley, Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster-Stewart, Bruce Forsyth and singer, Robbie Williams.
Find out more about Caudwell Children at